A trip to Bamburgh Castle in 17 photos

03:36 Unknown 0 Comments


I visited Bamburgh Castle in Northumberland, England. What I liked the most was the position of it, next to a beautiful sandy beach so it has a stunning view. It was such a nice day and I had a wonderful time visiting the castle, spending the day outside, having a picninc and enjoying the beach all in a great company. At the end, I watched a part of a cricket game right in front of the castle which concluded in a "very English view". 

I have to say, this was no doubts the best place to have a picninc until now. I don't know what can beat it but I am looking forward to it.

At Bamburgh castle there were filmed several movies such as Elizabeth or Robin Hood. I really recommend you to visit it, especially on a sunny day so you can enjoy as much time outside.

















0 comments: